Thursday, April 21, 2011

What a great feeling

As I mentioned before I was diagnosed with Cancer last year. I had to have surgery twice to get it all and for awhile it looked like someone had tried to kill me by slashing my throat. Thankfully I healed really well and hardly have a visible scar. Anyway a friend of my husbands stopped by the house last night and he hadn't seen me since last summer. He told me that I looked really great, well what was left of me anyway. I was ecstatic. He noticed right away how much weight I had lost and commented on it. Men don't usually do that. I am down another 0.4 pounds this morning. I don't know where I would be now if not for www.affordablehcgdiet.com and the support I get from all of the wonderful people who use the site. Thank God I found them!

2 comments:

  1. You do look great...he is so right! Isn't great when people who you don't see you in awhile notice things like weight loss....I love the feeling!! Keep up the great work you're doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always a great feeling when a man recognizes it! You are doing great!!!

    ReplyDelete