Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Great Day

As I continue on my journey, I only have 37 pounds left to hit my goal, I will update you all on my success. I was a little apprehensive this morning about getting on the scale. I had some off protocol food yesterday. Surprisingly I was down another 1.8 pounds. I was literally doing the happy dance in the bathroom this morning. My cat was freaked out. LOL I can not believe how much better I feel not only physically but emotionally. I started my journey at a whopping 256 pounds and size 20 and today I am at 187 and wearing a size 12/14. I will post some pictures once I get more.

Remember to go to www.affordablehcgdiet.com to join me on this journey. There are so many great testimonials of others weight loss success on the page as well. Join the loser train! Choo Choo. :-)

2 comments:

  1. It's because of you I'm who I am today!!! Thanks for introducing me to AffordablehCGdiet. You look amazing and I'm so happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this blog Jamie! Thanks for posting...you're doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete