Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Introduction

 have struggled with my weight all of my life. My breaking point was when my daughter made a comment about how tight my clothes were. I happened to see an add for HCG on facebook. I figured what the heck Ill give it a try. During my first round I found this site and I am so thankful I did. So far I have lost 71 pounds and over 50 inches. It would have been better but I was diagnosed with cancer this year and had to stop the drops for surgery and treatment. Once that was finished I was able to start right back up with the drops. My daughter now makes comments about how good I look in my jeans. I am still working towards my goal and am halfway there. This is the best program you will ever find and it truly does work. It is easy to follow and the support from everyone on the facebook page for this group is amazing and so helpful. This can truly change your life, it has changed mine.
So there is my generic testimonial. LOL I must say that I have tried diet after diet and nothing seems to last. I go right back to old habits and gain back all I lost plus more. That is why I love the HCG so much. The plan you follow helps you to create new habits and changes how you look at food and honestly what your body craves and desires. Foods that I used to crave and eat I no longer want. Dont get me wrong I still love an occasional cheeseburger and fries but I find I can usually only finish half or less. My favorite red wine is now way too sweet. I am much more conscious about what I put in my body and what I feed my family. I still have about 38 more pounds to lose and I will update as I continue my weight loss journey.
If you are interested please visit www.affordablehcgdiet.com for more information. It has worked for me and helped me to change my life, I just hope I can help others to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment