Thursday, April 28, 2011

Changes

I have to say over the last year I have gone through a lot of changes. I am beating cancer I am getting down to a much healthier weight and next week I start a new management job. I am getting my life on track and am very happy about the changes I have made. I do have a great support system at home which I am very thankful for. I also have an excellent support system in my friends and family from www.affordablehcgdiet.com. The ladies I have met from the site and the facebook page are a god send and I am so thankful for all of their support over the past year. I am excited t how much the site is growing and expanding. It is amazing! I cant recommend this site to people enough. I am helping to change the lives of my friends and family and it si a great feeling. Thank you Shea, Heather, Jennifer and all the ladies who are both an inspiration and a great motivator.

3 comments:

  1. Awww so happy for you Jamie! You are an amazing person an I am so proud of you and so happy to call u my friend. :) So glad we can all help eachother along this journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Jamie!! at everything!!

    ReplyDelete