Friday, April 22, 2011

Update

Thanks to affordablehcgdiet.com my sister-in-law had a great doctors appointment. She had her normal blood work done and everything, thats right EVERYTHING, has improved. Her cholesterol, thyroid numbers, triglyceride, all of it. She is on her way to a healthier self and its all thanks to the HCG. I am so proud of her. Both of my sister-in-laws are on HCG and are doing fantastic.

As for me I have been sick and gained 0.8 of a pound this morning. I posted my gain on the website and as usual I was given great support and encouragement from all of the users. No matter how bad I feel I know I will get encouragement from the ladies and men on the facebook site. It is probably the best part of the plan. Good support is so important and they certainly deliver.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Jamie I feel amazing and have the papers to prove it!!!!! Let's not forget mom who's lost 33 lbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true She is doing wonderful as well!

    ReplyDelete