Monday, May 16, 2011

Reflection

This past week has been one of reflection for me. This time last year I was recovering from two cancer surgeries. I was over 230 pounds and not very healthy. This year I am under 190 and hopefully cancer free. I don't get my follow up scan until August. I haven't felt this good and healthy in many years and I am not that old. LOL

I have a whole new confidence thanks to the weight loss and I carry myself differently. I honestly feel that played a large role in my new job. I have gone back to school and will graduate in December of this year. I am happy with who I am which is something I haven't been able to say in years. I thank God every day for leading me to www.affordablehcgdiet.com. The friendships I have gained are amazing. I am almost finished with my weight loss journey and my journey to a healthier happier me but I have to look back and realize how far I have already come and also be thankful for the support my friends and family have given me. I know the HCG has helped to save my life.

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you and happy for you! You have done amazing and I know you feel better. I hope you have great scan results come August! You are in my thoughts and prayers! Congrats on all your success so far! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete