Sunday, May 8, 2011

LMAO Hot!

Yesterday was a typical Saturday. Kate had a friend stay over and Pat went hunting. When he got home we went out for some lunch and then went to a classic car show. On the way home he wanted to stop by to drool over a new CanAm 4 wheeler. A friend of his works in the service department at the dealership. It was a nice warm day so we were all in t-shirts. Pats friend walked out and says Wow Jamie you are looking hot! Pat tells me how good I look all the time but to hear it from a 23 year old guy who is a friend of my husband was nice. It definitely put a smile on my face. I am only down 2 pounds this week but it has been a rough one. I finally feel like I am back in my routine and can get back to a schedule. I am so thankful for all of my friends at www.affordablehcgdiet.com. I cant wait to get back to the page and see all of their success and share mine. It truly is an inspiration to know that I am not the only one who struggles with this weight and to know that I always have a source of support form the wonderful ladies on the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment