Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Judgement Day

Well all since the world is ending on May 21 I guess ill have a cup cake or two. JK.

I have not been following protocol at all but I have been doing really well. I haven't lost but I haven't gained either and that is ok with me. Especially since I haven't been eating very good for me foods lately.


I have had to take a break from affordablehcgdiet.com My doctor called me yesterday and told me the medication that was on a global shortage actually showed up so I am having my follow up cancer scan next week. I didn't stop the hcg on any orders from him. He has always told me it was more than safe and he has seen that it is effective. I just know how hectic next week is going to be so I decided to give myself a break until June. I have 6 appointments next week one every day expect Thursday and two on Monday and Friday. It should be an interesting week but at least by June 1, I should know if the cancer is gone! I can not wait, if it is I am going to have one hell of a party to celebrate and hey what better way to start off load days right???

If it isnt then Ill still have one hell of a party to enjoy life before I have to have more treatments but I am almost certain its gone for good. Now while this is generally my HCG blog I just want to add that cancer is caused by a nutritional deficiency. Being deficient allows the cancer cells in every ones body to grown as the immune system can not kill them off. I want to suggest all of you go do some research on B17. I take it every day and so does my dad. His numbers have improved greatly since he started taking it and he is now cancer free! I have friends who have taken it for years and their cancer has never returned. It is well worth just googling it. Then you can buy at tjsupply.com. It is reported to even prevent cancer.

Ill update when have my results.

1 comment: