Sunday, May 1, 2011

My new addiction

So I am so excited to see the losses every morning that I have become addicted to my scale. I have decided to weigh in only once a week from here on out. I am hoping this will help me when I move on to phase 3 and phase 4. I am planning on this being my last round so I want to start making decisions and habits for the long term and getting weighed in every day just doesnt seem reasonable. Hopefully I can get these last 30 pounds off be mid June and then its on to exercise and activities to keep it off and tone. I think even when I am at my goal I will still visit and encourage all of the wonderful people from www.affordablehcgdet.com. They are such a great group of women.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you still visit us!! Good luck to you with your new goal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I will still check in daily. I enjoy seeing everyone elses success!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it really is a great diet and a great group of people. i am truly blessed to have stumbled across this diet! :)

    ReplyDelete